Thursday 8 March 2007

Die Puhdys on tour (1969-2007!)

This year Die Puhdys are on tour. Their song “Computer Karriere” came to my mind today and i felt like listening to some other songs by them. I guess I missed listening to them...after a death metal phase and then a silent phase. I won’t go to any concert by them (anybody here who likes their music?) but I found some images of some concert they held in 1977. I find the images great and I liked seeing all those people spontaneously gathering there. Hehe...the old man being asked about the event in the second video, the children running, some gazing at the musicians...old and young people, families. What’s going on? what’s going on? Die Puhdys in East-Germany in 1977:

Spiel zu zweit:




Türen öffnen sich zur Stadt:



Scheidung:


No comments: