Sunday 29 January 2006

Citroën DS, marry me!!!!

I might write love songs for a car...and rather marry a car, a Citroën DS:A car or a man? what a question!...i'd say that a car is better concerning love songs and marriage and i'm in fact talking about a car (it's not a metaphor). Citroën DS...marry me, you're the car of my life! And it/he feels moved by my words and takes me far away to another out-of-nowhere. And maybe, by declaring one's love to a car, it acquires the ability to fly or it/he might become more human than many so-called humans. A car won't let you down but when it/he is sick or dies. A car won't even dare to image to treat you like an object nor lie, nor do any other negative actions...but cars have soul, pure souls. I believe so, and they can accept love with no conditions and will be always thankful if they're properly treated.
Yes...and i could become Y. DS, Mrs DS. And inside him/it, my beloved-car-of-my-life, no worry, no pain...only boosted energy and a handful of dreams to go somewhere else, together. Inside him/it, it's possible to weave dreams, out of clouds seen outside, out of the movement seen through the windows, out of beautiful silhouettes hidden in impossible landscapes.
keep you shiny
keep your engine beating healthily
never let you down,
die together when there are no more roads to go along.
like old-fashioned japanese lovers.

No comments: